Who Should Go?

Who should go to the Newcomer Reception Centre?New-Family-2A

  • Students who are new to elementary and secondary schools in the Waterloo Catholic District School Board and who are new to Canada;
  • Students from a French language school in Canada;
  • Elementary international (visa) students.

A parent or guardian should come with the student(s) to the Newcomer Reception Centre.